Well, here it is ... a blog. What am I supposed to do with this thing?
I've always had trouble getting personal pages like this up and going because I always decide partway through a post that no one really cares what I think. Sometimes not even me!
But I'm going to give it a shot. I am feeling guilty that I don't keep a written journal (that's sad, since I'm a writer by trade!), and there are times when I've wished I'd written things down because I can't for the life of me recall the details later! Which, of course, is the whole point of a journal. Or a blog.
Tried and tried and tried to come up with a really cool-sounding blog name, but didn't think of anything I was ready to commit to for time and all eternity. Then a whisper in my ear (yeah, auditory hallucinatin' goin' on!) said: "Keep it simple, stupid!"
So that's me: Simply Sallie (Stupid, but I didn't want to put that!)
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment